Eye Tracking Manual
1. Remove the comfort kit on the headset:
How to remove and install the comfort kit
2.Install the eye tracker on the headset as shown below:
3. The installation has been complete and you can reinstall the comfort kit to the headset.
Note: If you are using an 8K X (only one Type-C on the bottom), you will need to route the cable around.
Please refer to the picture below.
You can also route the cable directly your PC depending on the power supply capability of your computer.
4.Please make sure that you have installed Pitool V188.8.131.523 or newer version, and connect the eye tracking module to the headset according to the instructions in the box. After the connection is successful, Pitool will prompt you to download the aSeeVR driver (Eye tracking driver).
5. After installation, run the Runtime program and two icons will appear in Windows system tray
6.Click to enter the calibration procedure for the eye tracker
7. Calibration procedure
The two dots in the box represent the relative position of the pupil. The two green dots should appear approximately in the middle of the box during normal wear. If two red dots appear, ensure that the 15mm face pad is used and the hardware is installed correctly, then follow the prompts to calibrate. Press the ESC key to close the calibration program when finished.
8. Pitool setting
After installation and calibration, dynamic foveated rendering option will appear in Pitool’s setting.
1. Use of eye tracking module and the corresponding SDK to develop eye tracking-related applications or games (sample code and development documents are provided in the installation directory)
2. If you are an Nvidia RTX graphics card user, VR games can support VRSS.